I will use every opportunity to explore, exercise, and develop all my gifts and talents never wasting my potential to bring joy, beauty, light, knowledge and the bounties of this world to my life, and the lives of those around me.
Social:
I will enpower and value all those with whom I come in contact. I will remember names, facts, interests about those people with whom I come in contact with regardless of their status in life. I will strive to not categorize people but will work to enable and empower them.
Personally:
I will never be my own limiter. I am the only person who is able to determine if I am able to do something. I will be prepared mentally, spiritually and physically for all the opportunities that life may present to me. I will always keep the end in mind and do all within my ability to serve others, and apply my core beliefs in all situations.
Spiritual:
My spiritual values serve as the backbone to all of my actions. I will pray with faith and act in accordance with my beliefs and faith. I will magnify my calling and I understand that each calling is important and valuable and serves to help others know and return to their heavenly father.
Family:
I will be a worthy husband and father. I will create a home in which all members of my family feel safe, secure and loved. I will provide opportunities for my family and encourage family members to improve themselves and serve others.
Physically:
I will stay physically fit so that I can be ready to be the best father, husband, brother, son and attorney that I am able. My physical fitness will not be an ends in itself but allows me to be my best self.
0 comments:
Post a Comment